VICE GENERAL DIRECTOR
Finance/Investment, Real Estate
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Investment Funds industry who is looking for high qualified candidate for VICE GENERAL DIRECTOR position at the moment.
- Working Location: HO CHI MINH
- Meet with and report directly to the CEO/Deputy CEO/Board of Directors on a regular basis to review assigned development/s and possible further real estate development projects/concepts.
- Complete and update as required investment/board reports and proposals to attain approvals, funding and investment papers for development and all project implementation plans as required.
- Oversee project preparation work, including principal approval, master plan approval, land clearance and compensation and other required tasks for project implementation.
- Attain all legal requirements/investment documents necessary for investment to be delivered from all related Government/Authority Departments and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders of each investment.
- From the project outset, follow the established policies and objectives consistent with those of the organization to provide efficient operation of the assigned investment/development to ensure maximum returns are achieved.
- Utilize as required both in-house and outsourced resources to develop conceptual design master plans, final development concepts, detailed designs etc. all as necessary the developments delivery and completion.
- Arrange the procurement and coordination of all professional service activities (legal, master-planners, project managers, architects, engineers, contractors/suppliers and facility managers etc.) from the development commencement through to completion.
- Prepare all progress reports and co-ordinate all financial papers/reports according to company requirements and the developments project schedule.
- In-depth experience of real estate licensing procedure and project management
- In-depth knowledge of Vietnam Foreign Investment/Real Estate & Housing/Construction Laws and relevant legal details for development projects in region/county
- In-depth knowledge of materials, methods, and the tools involved in the construction of buildings, or other structures such as highways and roads
- In-depth knowledge of design techniques, tools, and principles involved in production of precision technical plans, blueprints, drawings and models
- In-depth knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications to the real estate industry
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical machines and tools, including their designs, users, repair, maintenance
- In-depth knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services
- In-depth knowledge of business and management principles, involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modelling, leadership technique, production methods, and coordination of people and resources
- Excellent English language proficiency and writing skills
- Knowledge of Excel spreadsheets, real estate feasibilities, valuation methods and programs, Auto CAD, critical path programming and other software
- Minimum Job requirements: Professional Degree (i.e. Architecture, Construction, Town Planning, Engineering, Real Estate/Valuation and/or Law)
- Minimum ten years of working experience in construction, civil engineering design and/or Real Estate Development preferably in SE Asia.
- Frequent travel on short notice will be required at times.
- Salary: Negotiable
- More details will be discussed into interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to Resume@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
ROTalent Headhunt - Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao
By the way, feel free to visit some links as follows:
Searching jobs, please see: http://rotalent.com/searching-jobs
Meaningful articles: http://rotalent.com/hr-support
ROTalent's community: http://rotalent.com/article-detail/tong-hop-cac-cong-dong-chia-se-rotalent-2020.html