Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Marketing Agency industry who is looking for UX/UI DESIGNER position high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be a great team player, experienced in working with agile teams. Ability to collaborate closely with developers, copywriters and other UI/UX designers.
- Conceptualize, create, improve and use wireframes, prototypes, style guides, user flows, and effectively communicate interactive ideas.
- Present and defend design decisions, ensuring it is in-line with the overall roadmap as well as your personal design thinking and fundamentals (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc).
- Continually keep up to speed with the latest trends, standards, and updates in the UI/UX industry.
- Ensure that the product interface aligns with the company’s overall vision and style.
- Understand and conduct usability testing.
- 2 - 3 years of relevant experience, prefer candidate history of working in Marketing Agency company
- Hold a strong existing portfolio and confident of explaining design concepts and ideation during the interview.
- Hands-on experience creating wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
- Experience using tools such as Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, InVision, UXPin, Quartz.
- Creative ideas with a problem solving mindset.
- Experience working in an agile/scrum development process.
- Be open to receiving objective criticism and improving upon it.
- A user-centric mindset.
- Great communication skills and capable of explaining decisions.
- Excellent understanding and experience in building financial applications / dashboards on desktop and/or mobile.
- Solid understanding of layouts and design as well as UI/UX design systems.
- Preferably be able to work on Figma.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Salary: negotiate
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0969.180.407 (Ms Lina)
Mail to Prohunter@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: email@example.com
Welcome to join with us: