SALES DIRECTOR (NORTH VIETNAM)
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for high qualified candidates for SALES DIRECTOR (NORTH VIETNAM) position at the moment.
- Working location: Ha Noi
- Report to: DSM Senior Executive Director
- Time of work: 08:00 - 17:00 (Monday - Saturday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
- Collaborating with DSM Senior Executive Director to establish and execute a sales goal for the region.
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals.
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term.
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings.
- Reviewing regional expenses, budget and recommending suitable improvements program.
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives.
- Report on regional sales results. Forecast quarterly and annual profits.
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople.
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth.
- Identify and solve potential problems and as well as suggest prompt solutions
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction.
- Acting as the main point of contact with suppliers, and distributors in the region.
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management.
- Closely work and communicating with DTR to determine their needs aim to push revenue and development strategy.
- Maximizing growth potential of DTR, stores within the region.
- Collecting customer feedback, analyzing the market as well as market research to prepare long term development plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Experienced in FMCG industry (at least 5 years)
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs)
- Understanding of company operations
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Salary: Competitive
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms. Irene Hương)
- Mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best Regard!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: