PURCHASING MANAGER - FMCG
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Industrial Manufacturing industry who is looking for a high qualified candidate for PURCHASING MANAGER position at the moment.
Working location: Cu Chi
Report to: CEO (Chinese)
- To balance material based on the real sale situation & forecast sale of next few months;
- Make MRP report and control material;
- Issuing regular orders or whenever demand is required;
- Following the goods’ state from order date to arrival time;
- Preparing all documents required for goods importing, confirm importation type & transferring to IEP for customs declaration & goods releasing;
- Making payment and control remaining compensate amount;
- Estimated quantity and value on next month for IEP dept to calculate import duty;
- Find solution and suggest solving defected quantity and material slow moving monthly;
- Making claim to supplier if any quality issues;
- Looking for potential suppliers & back up suppliers;
- To research & look for new material providing to R&D projects;
- Weekly report to Trading Vice General Director & monthly report to General Director;
- Report situation price of main r/ms monthly, monthly/ quarterly/Yearly report and master purchasing plan.
- University degree
- At least 5 years of sourcing / purchasing experience in manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Sourcing, Purchasing and Inventory management.
- Able to work independently, communicate with multi-level management and under tight deadline.
- Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful.
- Strong negotiation skills and good written & verbal command of English or Chinese.
- Meticulous, proactive and logical thinking.
- High integrity.
- Flexible worktime (TSN office);
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month), performance bonus;
- Labor day bonus;
- Mid-Autumn bonus;
- Absenteeism bonus;
- Reward for Outstanding employee/det;
- Insurance pay on total salary;
- Free products;
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
- Touring trip/Touring fee;
- Birthday gift;
- Int'l Women day's gift;
- Vietnamese women day's gift;
- Children day's gift;
- Year-end gift;
- No interest loan for emergent needs
- Premium healthcare;
- Meal allowance, petrol allowance, attendance bonus;
- Training on the job.
- Salary: $1500 - $2000
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position.
Or call/zalo.viber/whatsapp 0827 222 109 or mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you.
ROTalent Headhunt - Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao