Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Automotive who is looking for PURCHASE MANAGER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working location: Dong Nai
- Working time: Mon - Sat
Target and Purpose:
- Set up and maintain stable supply chain of material, mold/jig, machine/equipment to support daily factory operation, reduce interruption of production caused by material shortage.
- Conduct cost effective / strategic purchase to maximize company benefit: low stock value and cos.
- Learn and implement supply chain management under IATF /TS16949 standard.
- Developing, leading and executing purchasing strategies.
- Tracking and reporting key functional metrics to reduce expenses and improve effectiveness.
- Crafting negotiation strategies and closing deals with optimal terms.
Process activities / main functions:
- Craft negotiation strategies and close deals with optimal terms.
- Partner with stakeholders to ensure clear requirements documentation.
- Forecast price and market trends to identify changes of balance in buyer-supplier power.
- Perform cost and scenario analysis, and benchmarking.
- Assess, manage and mitigate risks.
- Seek and partner with reliable vendors and suppliers.
- Determine quantity and timing of deliveries.
- Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand.
Decision-making powers / skills
What powers and competences has the / job owner?
- Supplier selection within specified acceptance ranges.
- Negotiate with suppliers to achieve the best quality and cost.
- Price/Delivery negotiation with suppliers.
- Goods selection when no specification is specified.
- Initiative, able to work independently.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills.
- Excellent organization skill and sense of judgement.
What responsibility does the / the job owner?
- Select qualified supplier.
- Ensure on time delivery with appropriate quality and quantity.
- Cost down and saving.
- Fulfill regulated purchase process, related CFT regulations.
- Maximize company benefit.
- Maintain good relationship with suppliers.
With whom the job holder of works internally and externally together?
- Intern: ALL departments
- Extern (outside from the Company) ALL Supliers
General and specific know
((not only) knowledge, basic and applied knowledge, contextual knowledge, ...) Requirement
- Proven working experience as purchasing manager, agent or officer
- Familiarity with sourcing and vendor management
- Interest in market dynamics along with business sense
- Strong sense of cost and quality
- Strong sense of target achieving
- Working experience in an international environment / organization is preferable
- Purchase experience in automotive manufacturing industry is preferable
- Skilled in ERP operation
- Computer Skills: MS Office, Adobe, internet browsers
General and specific skills
(Skills for initiative, self-reliance, team & integration, communication skills, process-oriented work, ...)
- Sense of responsibility
- conflict resolution skills
- accuracy about all documentation and reports
- Mature, pleasant personality and result oriented
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Strong personality
- Salary: Negotiable.
- More details will be discussed in interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms Irene Hương)
Mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to join with us: