NATIONAL SALES MANAGER
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for NATIONAL SALES MANAGER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Report to: CEO (Foreigner)
- Workplace: HCMC
- National Sales Manager will be responsible for driving profitable & sustainable growth while developing sales presence in GT channel nationwide.
- The job holder will develop and perform the strategic sales plans and business development activities to meet the company goals.
- Plan, design, develop and implement different sales activities aligned with Marketing strategies in short term and long-term goals.
- Monitor market competitive pricing with objective of optimizing company sales margins.
- Take initiative and efforts to develop constructive and effective solutions to any issues in the market
- Responsible for overall GT Sales efficiency (volume, cost, P&L, distribution management)
- Develop a long-term plan on Route to Market that will be roll out in phases to achieve business improvements
- Design distribution approach, channel approach and organize team & structure to serve business ambition
- Collaborate closely with Marketing team to develop and deploy the effective trade promotion and other marketing program.
- Develop high performing sales team through mentoring, motivation, leading by example, establishment of SMART goals for team member and personal achievement, and conducting constructive performance evaluations.
- Be part of Company management team, responsible in driving sustainable growth for the Vietnam business. This position will supervise Sales Managers / RSMs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or related fields
- Good at English communication (Must)
- At least 5 years of working experience at the same position at FMCG companies, preferably Beverages.
- Strong problem solving and leadership ability
- Opened mind and integrity mindset
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to influence others
- Capability on both Strategic planning and
- Operation Effectiveness
- Salary: around $5000 - $6000 gross.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms Irene Hương)
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: