REGIONAL SALES MANAGER (Northern Vietnam)
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for Regional Sales Manager (Northern Vietnam) high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Report to: Head Of Sales
- Manage: 4 ASM, 22 SS, 90 SR
- Workplace: Ha Noi City
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
- Collaborating with National Sales Director to establish and execute a sales goal for the region;
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize sales revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set goals;
- Developing specific plans to ensure growth both long and short-term;
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings;
- Reviewing regional expenses, budget and recommending suitable improvements program;
- Create regional sales plans and quotas in alignment with business objectives;
- Report on regional sales results;
- Forecast quarterly and annual profits;
- Identify hiring needs, select and train new salespeople;
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth;
- Identify and solve potential problems and as well as suggest prompt solutions;
- Suggest new services/products and innovative sales techniques to increase customer satisfaction;
- Acting as the main point of contact with suppliers, and distributors in the region;
- Preparing sales reports and submitting them to senior management;
- Closely work and communicating with DTR to determine their needs aim to push revenue and development strategy;
- Maximizing growth potential of DTR, stores within the region;
- Collecting customer feedback, analyzing the market as well as market research to prepare long term development plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Marketing, Sales or related field).
- Proven experience in sales management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- The ability to work under stress and resolve conflict.
- The ability to motivate staff and lead a team.
- Ability to measure and analyze key performance indicators (ROI and KPIs).
- Understanding of company operations.
- Ability to lead and motivate a high performance sales team.
- Strong organizational skills with a problem-solving attitude.
- Availability to travel as needed.
- Salary around $2000-$3000 + benefits.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms Irene Hương)
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: email@example.com
Welcome to join with us: