QUALITY MANAGER (Packaging)
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that PACKAGING industry who is looking for QUALITY MANAGER position high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Reports To: GENERAL DIRECTOR
- Manage: 2 staff (Level Sup)
- To lead in the development of strategies and processes to ensure that product quality, customer satisfaction and targets of the department are achieved and that there is a continuous improvement of products processes and services.
SPECIFIC DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Direct and control the staff of Quality department to ensure that they are well motivated and receive all necessary training and development to enable them to carry out their responsibilities according to standards.
- Develop strategies and processes to ensure that the total quality is promoted throughout the company.
- Develop and implement all necessary procedures to ensure the effective monitoring of quality standards and customer/company requirements.
- Implement customer and supplier relationship management regarding Quality performance and improvement.
- manage and follow up any customer audit or internal audit program.
- Monitor, review and control all company processes to ensure that they conform to total quality standards (ISO9001, GMP, etc.) and that there is a process of continuous improvement.
- Work with cross-function for any continuous improvement in all company operations and that waste is kept at a minimum level.
- Control and report all deviations from product requirements.
- Screen new employees for quality department.
- Control quality budgets and resources to ensure that the department operates cost effectively and in accordance with quality standards.
- Prepare and report Monthly Quality performance.
- Ensure that his team follows Safety, 5S, and other rules and regulations of the plant.
- Graduate of any 5-year Engineering Course or related courses in the field of Science (Biology, Chemistry, Food Science, Microbiology, Mechanical, Electrical).
- Professional license is an advantage.
- With 5 to 7 years of progressively responsible experience in managing quality assurance and control.
- With solid experience and background on the implementation of quality plans, work instructions, procedural manuals and other quality documents in manufacturing industry.
- Experience in continuous improvement programs is an advantage.
OTHER SKILLS / JOB CHARACTERISTICS REQUIREMENTS
- With skill in utilizing manpower and resources to achieve customer /company requirements.
- Able to use quality equipment and evaluate quality issues.
- Proficient in using computer and basic application software in dealing with quality related reports.
- Knowledge and background in ISO, GMP, HACCP, 5S and Safety are needed.
- Good interpersonal and intrapersonal communication skills to properly execute quality procedures and address issues that are critical in operations.
- Excellent English language skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
PERSONAL COMPETENCIES / ATTRIBUTES
- Able to lead, motivate, guide and train subordinates on their job responsibilities.
- Keen attention on the validity and reliability of quality procedures.
- With high sense of commitment.
- Able to work under pressured environment.
- With high sense of responsibility and knows what an accountability is all about.
- Willing to learn new things and open for challenges.
- Positive and able to respond immediately to Quality related issues and concerns.
- With high sense of professionalism over job/tasks assigned.
- Direct and clear handing down of instructions among subordinates.
- Timely and correct quality information and test results to be presented to concerned Departments to ensure that any revisions and alterations will be beneficial to the customer and company.
- Regular coordination with customers and Operations on whatever issues that may arise out of the test results on Company products.
- Measure and control supplier quality performance and also work with supplier for any issue and desired improvement.
- Salary: 45.000.000 VND and Negotiate.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0969.180.407 (Ms Lina)
Mail to Prohunter@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: email@example.com
Welcome to join with us: