QA VICE DIRECTOR
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for high qualified candidates for QA Vice Director position at the moment.
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh
- Report to: General Director
- Time of work: 08:00 – 17:30 (Mon – Fri) & 08:00 -12:00 (Sat)
- Set up quality management system and monitor all of QA staffs and related dept. in implement this system.
- Set up QC organization chart and headcount plan.
- To in charge of technical management and personnel management of QC dept.
- Quality management representative, responsible to work with customer or appropriate authorities any quality matters.
- Combine with other dept in any R&D projects and report the result to General Director every month.
- Combine with PCD, MFG, PTC dept in improvement product quality, reduce B grade and west rate and material loss.
- Combine with R&D committee to check and confirm new product, ensure the new product meet customer requirement.
- Solving and report immediately any product quality problems in production or customer complaint to General Director and follow up any corrective actions and preventive actions of related dept.
- Report quality situation and any activities of QA dept in monthly, quarterly, yearly and propose the plan for next month, quarter, years.
- Report the result of checking and compare company's product and competitor's product in the market every quarter or as sale dept's requirement.
- Report the result of checking and trial run new material sample.
- Report the result of Body test new product.
- Verify equipment and ensure the exactitude of equipment.
- Contact with appropriate authorities to update any new regulation in quality management and register product quality.
- Set up budget control of QA dept.
- Training technicality & Product for QA staffs and related dept.
- University graduation.
- Language: Proficient in English or Chinese.
- Experience: At least 3 year experience in the QA Manager position;
- At least 8 years of experience in manufacturing or researching Non - Woven.
- Knowledgeable about Non – Woven machines, from regular to high-class or special types.
- Knowledgeable about the technological process of producing Non - Woven of all kinds.
- Knowledgeable the quality standards of the finished product & the materials of the Non - Woven.
- Knowledgeable the factory requirements rules, requirements in the production process, ...
- Ability to work with related departments and synthesize projects.
- Ability to work with local and oversea supplied.
- Salary: attractive and negotiable.
1. Annual leave: 12 days/year (< 5 yos), 13 days/year (5<10 yos), 14 days/year (10+ yos) Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month);
2. Labor day bonus;
3. Mid-Autumn bonus;
4. Absenteeism bonus;
5. Reward for Outstanding employee/dept;
6. Insurance pay on total salary;
7. Free products;
8. Marital/Funeral/Sickness support;
9. Touring trip/Touring fee;
10. Birthday gift;
11. Int'l Women day's gift;
12. Vietnamese women day's gift;
13. Children day's gift;
14. Year-end gift;
15. No interest loan for emergent needs;
16. Training on the job.
- More details will be discussed into interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to Resume@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
ROTalent Headhunt - Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao
By the way, feel free to visit some links as follows: