Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt’s Client is a company that specializes in Pharmaceutical industry who are looking for high qualified candidate for QA MANAGER - QUẢN LÝ CHẤT LƯỢNG position at the moment.
- Working Location : Cu Chi (near Thu Dau Mot)
- Report to : Plant Manager
- Working time : Monday – Friday
QA Manager is responsible for developing and implementing guidelines, procedures governing quality of manufacturing and plant operations. QAM is responsible for release of batches, implementation of GMP in all areas of plant and maintaining GMP related records.
- Developing, updating and implementing of quality procedures in all areas of plant; manufacturing, quality control, engineering and materials.
- Coordinating with Engineering for qualification of existing machines; and ensuring quality in design and selection of new equipment.
- Organize documentation as required by GMP.
- Responsible for process validation.
- QA Manager is responsible to optimize the cost of quality operations.
- Responsible to make arrangements for audits by DAV, Ministry of Health and other bodies.
Knowledge – Education:
Bachelor/ Master in Pharmacy.
5 – 7 years of relevant work experience in a Pharma company; with at least 2 years as Head of Department.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Excellent understanding of Regulatory requirements.
- Hands-on expertise in preparing Quality SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures).
- Current knowledge of GMP, and all major Pharmacopeia (USP/BP/EP).
- Management skills.
- Computer skills, Interpersonal skills.
- Computer Skills; MS Office, particularly MS Excel.
- Vietnamese, English.
- Salary: $1000 - $2000
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable to this position or:
- Call/Zalo/Viber/Whatsapp: 0827 222 109
- Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes for you.
ROTalent Headhunt – Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao Red Orange LLC
Hồ Chí Minh