MARKETING SPECIALIST (Social Branding)
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in F&B industry who is looking for MARKETING SPECIALIST/PARTNER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
Working Location: HCMC (Online 80% the time or Offline 20%, especially for hosting offline events, tasting room for customers)
Working time: Flexible time
Manage: 1 Content Writer, 1 Photographer/Video Editor
Directly report to whom: BOD and Advisors
The working style of Line partner (if yes): Open, Inspiring to work with, creativity-focused and task-oriented
- A MARKETING SPECIALIST isn’t looking to play it safe and does not believe that “Follow the trend” will build an impacting brand. Our partner wants to bring a BIG change in society by putting BIG ideas, innovation into action. Importantly, our partner wishes to explore the socially conscious and impactful side of the business.
- Company has been a trendsetter for enjoying home-chill packages enabling people to gather and entertain with their friends, family without planning. We developed a digital influence platform to enable customers to explore and have fun with an innovative, smart use for Vietnam-rooted products; Thus far to motivate people to reconnect with their loved one and live in memorable moments.
- To strengthen our brand of being an innovative, smart, and social-responsible company, we are looking for a partner who is out of the box thinker, a doer and has previous experience in digital and social marketing, brand communication, content writing, strategic planning, market research, or other marketing-related fields.
The Structure of the position
1/ Report to Executive:
- Report the plan and results achieved at the Board of Directors periodically.
2/ Planning and developing marketing strategy:
- Make short-term and long-term overall marketing plans (including communication campaign, brand promotion) for our e-commerce business;
- Budget-oriented implementation is effective and consistent with the company's brand image.
- Actively research the market and trends to understand customer needs.
- Organize events that attract the attention of customers, partners, and the community.
- Build relationships with press, media, influencers needed to promote the company.
3/ Manage and operate the activities of the Marketing Department.
- Manage and coordinate work for staff to create content, film, and design images according to marketing plans and strategies.
- Write, review, adjust content for posts/posts through the company's media.
- Create appropriate staff training plans and programs.
- Coordinating in recruiting, developing, and evaluating work performance for Marketing specialists.
- Propose measures to increase work efficiency and cut unnecessary costs.
- Responsible for ensuring KPI.
- Actively coordinate with other departments with non-specialized tasks for the company to develop together.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Digital Marketing or Communication, business-related disciplines.
- Experience/ability to write Content, communicate (including sales) and present good ideas.
- Understanding of Vietnam market (experience in online sales is an asset).
- Self-motivated, driven and wants to contribute positively to society.
- Initiative to take a leadership role.
- Official salary: 20,000,000 - 30,000,000 VND/month (plus bonus when achieving KPI, performance-based salary raise).
- 12 days off in 1 year and other health insurance benefits.
- Working in an international environment and gaining great exposure to entrepreneurship and investment management, and opportunities to make major decisions and collaborate with outstanding members.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms Irene Hương)
Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: email@example.com
Welcome to join with us: