Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in AUTOMOTIVE industry who is looking for MAINTENANCE MANAGER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Location: Đồng Nai
- Report to: Operation Manager
Target and Purpose
- Management of maintenance
- Planning, organization, and implementation of maintenance and repairs of production equipment
- Ensuring the technical availability of facilities
- Management, motivation, and development of subordinates
- Systematic execution of maintenance and repairs
- Coordination of suppliers and Companies
- Implementation of technical projects and management systems (eg 5S/TPM, ISO, TS 16949)
- Responsible for the procurement of spare parts and investments
- Analysis of machine condition for improved efficiency, preventive maintenance, and breakdown reduction.
- Repair machines when machines have problems.
- Minimize the machine breakdowns (high machine Availability)
- Minimize the maintenance cost with preventive maintenance Keep all machines and high international standard
- Inspection and review on production daily PM action for sure and correct Daily PM instruction.
- Control and operation machine utility machine process.
- Overall support on Production process for continuous running with reliability condition.
- Support production for the overall machine
- Support production operation on technical issues.
- Analyze and evaluate machine preventive maintenance performance with continuous corrective and improvement.
- Record with a report on machine historical issues.
- Install machine, facilities, and building.
- Support safety program.
- VTL environmental system.
- Lead plant energy conservation program.
- Prepare and take care of spare parts for overall machine.
- Lead the team
- Repair our overseas import Machines (with English PLC, English Manuel)
- Maintenance Budget.
- Preventive maintenance actions.
- Repair machine when machine problem.
- Analysis of machine condition for improvement efficiency, preventive maintenance and breakdown reduction.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in mechanical engineering
- Experience in the Position Maintenance Manager Automotive Industry
- General English reading and writing ability
- Experience with CNC Machines, Robotics, Press machines, Freezer
- Experience with ISO/TS 16949, ISO 9001,
- Knowledge about 2D/3D CAD Systems
- Computer Skills about MS
- English skill Level 4 or higher
- Have a skillful operation for office software (office software and ERP and so on)
- Salary: Negotiable.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to Prohunter@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
Hotline: (84) 0888222736 _ Mail: email@example.com
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: