HR MANAGER (Packaging)
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in PACKAGING industry who is looking for HR MANAGER high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Working Location: HCMC
- REPORTING LINE: CEO
- Review and improve our HR systems and procedures.
- Manage staff profiles, annual leave and staff induction.
- Follow up on labor and service contracts, contracts renewal & staff resignation.
- Maintain the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintain organization of staff while handling recruiting, testing, and interviewing processes; counseling managers on candidate selection; conducting and analysing exit interviews; and recommending changes.
- Declare and register social & health insurance & unemployment insurance for Vietnamese staff and related reports.
- Maintain a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys; scheduling and conducting job evaluations; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions; and recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Set up and review, then coordinate with all line managers to create the KPIs for all staff.
- Ensure planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees; resolve employee grievances; counsel employees and supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance by implementing applicable HR requirements.
- Maintain management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
- Maintain historical human resource records.
- Oversee administration and maintenance of the HR Google Drive.
- Manage the company’s Procedures system and make sure it is enforced at all times.
- Guide and instruct to keep a clean and clear working environment.
- Review and approve office supply acquisitions.
- Manage relationships with vendors, service providers and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Handle tasks related to work permits, resident cards, visas, benefits, team building activities a ndcompany trips.
- Execute and coordinate all administrative activities.
- Handle procurement of office supplies, stationery, asset management, suppliers, etc…
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices is a significant plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, HR Management or related fields
- 1 + 2 Years of experience in an equivalent position
- Excellent level of attention to detail
- A self-confident, forward-looking thinker with demonstrable, proactive approaches to problem-solving and strong decision-making capabilities
- Expert has written & verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect an ability to perform & prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Strong interpersonal skills & the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members & external partners/clients
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable/flexible to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service & response.
- Demonstrable ability to achieve high-performance goals & meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Salary: Negotiate
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0969.180.407 (Ms Lina)
Mail to Prohunter@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.rotalent.com
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: email@example.com
Welcome to join with us: