Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in Investment Funds industry who is looking for high qualified candidate for INVESTMENT DIRECTOR position at the moment.
- Working Location: HO CHI MINH
INVESTMENT ANALYSIS & PORTFOLIO MANAGEMENT
- Develop the overall investment strategy for Company’s fixed income products
- Develop relationships with (potential) issuers, brokers, banks and other channels to explore, source and identify fixed income investment opportunities. Regularly talk to these parties to gather market information.
- Manage deal sourcing, analysis, structuring and execution in alignment with the investment strategy, including conducting research on fixed income opportunities, macroeconomic trends, and sectors.
- Prepare investment proposals and present to the Investment Advisory Committee and/or Board of Representatives as required by the investment mandate and/or company's policies.
- Actively manage the assigned investment portfolios to maximize performance while ensuring compliance with the investment mandates’ guidelines and regulations.
- Effectively work with operations team in investment execution, cash management and NAV reconciliation.
- Regularly review and analyze investment performance against benchmark and peers.
- Conduct research and analysis on the fixed income market and/or macroeconomy as required to support other teams (e.g. sales, marketing)
- Source, analyze and recommend opportunities for fixed income products
- Work with other departments at company to prepare marketing pitches, training and other materials to support launch of fixed income products
- Contribute to fundraising efforts with both domestic and international investors by attending investor meetings and preparing analyses and investment pitches
- Conduct sales training and investment briefings once per month or as required from time to time by the Business Development team and/or distribution partners
- Help introduce company to potential investors and partners
INVESTMENT REPORTING & OTHERS
- Work with operations team to produce NAV reports. Coordinate with the investor relations team to post and announce the NAV to investors.
- Collaborate with the investor relations team to prepare monthly, quarterly and annual investor updates & reports. Provide investment and fund updates & analysis as required for these reports.
- Adhere to and ensure subordinate(s) (if any) also follow relevant Company policies.
- Coordinate with other teams (operations, risk & compliance) on a timely basis to resolve any breaches or issues.
- Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or Business Advanced Degree is desired but not required
- SSC Licensed (highly preferred but not required)
- At least 10 years of experience in fixed income and/or equity analysis and investment
- Strong understanding of the banking system; established networks within the banking system
- Established quantitative & financial analysis skills, including financial statement analysis and credit risk analysis
- Good understanding and application of macro-economic data & concepts
- Strong critical thinking, research & analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communications skills. Able to develop and present investment proposals with high competence
- Demonstrable initiative, able and willing to propose and independently drive and manage projects
- Results focused, able to work under pressure to deliver objectives
- Good command of spoken and written English
- High personal integrity – honest, straightforward, able to do what is best for the company
- Good interpersonal skills. Work well with others inside and outside the company, at different levels of seniority
- Positive and collaborative working attitude.
- Salary: Negotiable
- More details will be discussed into interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Mail to Resume@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
ROTalent Headhunt - Tuyen Dung Nhan Su Cap Cao
By the way, feel free to visit some links as follows:
Searching jobs, please see: http://rotalent.com/searching-jobs
Meaningful articles: http://rotalent.com/hr-support
ROTalent's community: http://rotalent.com/article-detail/tong-hop-cac-cong-dong-chia-se-rotalent-2020.html