HEAD OF SALES (Domestic)
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for high qualified candidates for HEAD OF SALES (Domestic) position at the moment.
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh
- Report to: President
- Time of work: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday)
A. Shared responsibilities.
- Reach sell in & sell out target of DSM dep’t monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Manage all domestic sales, marketing, logistics, customer service…. activities, to ensure grow stably in domestic market.
- Manage personnel of domestic department in accordance with the company's rules as well as build a team of solidarity, loyalty and professionalism during working process.
B. Specific responsibilities.
- Make plan, organize to fulfill President’s instructions.
- Build business strategy, marketing strategy, communication strategy, brand development and customer service plan.
- Build up the training plan for DSM dept.
- Set up and use budget of sales, marketing, delivery and customer service in the most effective way.
- Manage all activities of DSM department;
- Manage distribution system / customers;
- Take full responsibility for business results of domestic sales department, to ensure achievement that company's target;
- Deploying the strategies and policies of company to all employees of domestic dept efficiently;
- Report sales activities to General Director & BOT monthly, quarterly and yearly.
- Complete well the unexpected job assigned by General Director.
Experiences or skills required
- Graduated from University major in Business Administration, marketing or related fields.
- At least 8 years same recruiting position in FMCG.
- English: Advance.
- Fluency in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint – and the ability to learn internal programs.
- Analyze approach to identify opportunities.
- Have experience in building and successfully implementing business strategies.
- Strong leadership, organization and management skills.
- Strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Good marketing and business skills
- Salary: Negotiable
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms. Irene Hương)
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best Regard!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: