FINANCE MANAGER (Ha Noi)
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that REAL ESTATE industry who is looking for FINANCE MANAGER position high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
Report to CFO
Manage 6 staffs
1. Financial/Management Accounting
- Responsible and ensuring timely financial reporting to management, Familiar with MFRS/IFRS accounting policies compliances. Coordinate full set of accounting books preparation and costing records in accordance with the Group’s accounting manual, statutory requirements, and standards accounting conventions.
2. Operational System
- Maintain and recommend to Management any improvement based on regulatory requirement and efficiency implementation of accounting processes, internal controls, and other administrative policies so as to improve the management information system, reporting standard, and expenditure controls of the various departments in the Company.
- Coordinate and timely prepare annual Budget and Business Plan and monitor and highlight the Company’s performance through a system of budgetary control.
- Coordinate and prepare Project Feasibility Study reports with supports from the Heads of C&C / MSD / PMD and monitor projects development costs to ensure all costs are within control through regular review of project costing and feasibility study. Highlight to Management on costs variance.
- Review the financial position of the Company regularly. Monitor daily cashflow requirements of the company and recommend necessary actions to Management.
- Ensure annual tax computations of the Company are prepared for submission to Inland Revenue in accordance to Statutory requirement.
7. Sales Administration / Credit Control
- Implement and ensure compliance of Sales Admin procedure and Group Credit Control policies, trades within approved terms through close monitoring of billing and collection.
8. Information Technology
- Ensure IT infrastructure, hardware and software are adequately provided for Company to carry out its trade and staff to carry out his/her duties. Supervise the coordination of supports and services, and ensure smooth daily operation of IT system.
9. Any other duties that may be assigned from time to time by Management.
- Qualifications: Degree /Professional in Financial Accounting.
- Member of MIA
- Experience: Minimum 6 years working experience in Property Development/Managerial position.
- Specific skills/abilities: Good financial and management accounting
- Knowledge with experience in IT and Administration.
- Personal qualities: Able to communicate with all levels, assertive, initiative, and encourage teamwork.
- Salary: Negotiate
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0969.180.407 (Ms Lina)
Mail to Prohunter@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.rotalent.com
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to join with us:
Register Career Coaching Program: https://lnkd.in/edTcWT3
Visit Share & Learn Group on Zalo, Facebook or Linkedin: https://lnkd.in/e6RJfxK
Sign in HRM/HRD & C-Level Communities: https://lnkd.in/gSSpsyR