EXPORT SALES DIRECTOR
FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for high qualified candidates for EXPORT SALES DIRECTOR position at the moment.
- Working location: Ho Chi Minh
- Report to: President
- Time of work: 08:00 - 17:30 (Monday - Friday) & 08:00 - 12:00 (Saturday).
- Formulate and implement business strategies.
- Identify new export market opportunities.
- Develop new customers to increase company turnovers.
- Increase old customers buying turnovers.
- Identify best customers for the company.
- Enhance and develop sales team skills.
- Formulate and implement sales and marketing strategies.
- Formulate sales forecast in short and long term, sales strategy and sales plan in line with company strategy and policy in order to expand the market coverage, build the company image and achieve company Sales targets.
- Improve the market position of Company and helping it in every way to attain the desired financial growth.
- Building key customer relationships to a long term basis in order to help the company maintain a good position in the market.
- Personal care and carry negotiations with both old and prospective customers.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of the current developments in the business market in order to assess the position of the company and determine how to improve it.
- Work in the development of effective sales and marketing strategies and making them a reality.
Experiences or skills required
- Education: University Degree, preferably in Economics, Business Management or related subjects.
- Experience: At least 3 years working in the same position & 5 years working for FMCG. Have experience developing the market new.
- Language: English or Chinese Advanced.
- Priority to candidates who have a relationship with supermarket channels, ecommerce.
- Trained courses: Good at computing skills, email, internet, online shopping, business English.
- Skills: International sales skill, Strong communication skills dealing with customers, Good organization skills. Able to work independently and in team.
- Salary: Competitive
- Flexible worktime (TSN office)
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms. Irene Hương)
- Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best Regard!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: email@example.com
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: