Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt’s Client is a company that specializes in CONSTRUCTION, looking for high qualified candidate for DESIGN DIRECTOR position at the moment.
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: Deputy General Director of Project Implementation
- Salary: Up to $6000
1. Organize the work on the design of landscape documents at the technical stages of the project at the request of the Management Board and the Investor:
- Landscape design (Concept)
- Landscape engineering design (DD)
- Landscape design and construction (CD)
- Deploy construction drawings (Shop drawings)
2. Professionally coordinate with related departments:
- For the QS - Procurement and Supply Department: provide the volume, data, parameters of trees and other data related to the design for the QS - Bidding Department to quote, prepare BOQ and Supply Department Appropriate selection of green trees, ensuring the design requirements of the Investor.
- For Project Block: provide documents, technical implementation drawings, calculation explanations and other relevant data.
- For the Cost – Contract Department: coordinate to ensure the approved budget is met.
- For the Accounting Department: provide payment records of Subcontractors and Suppliers to implement the payment.
- The focal point to interact, solve design problems with the Investor. Responsible for the acceptance of the completed design workload with the Investor.
3. Managing Subcontractors in the area of expertise:
- Proposing the selection of contractors in accordance with the requirements and orientation of the project.
- Manage, control and monitor the progress of domestic and foreign subcontractors related to design consultancy.
- Monitor Contracts, legal documents with Subcontractors to ensure proper implementation of plan and budget.
- Responsible for transferring information between the Investor and the Subcontractor to ensure that the design is completed as required.
- Confirm the completed work volume, check and accept the documents with the Subcontractor.
4. Control design cost:
- Control the costs and budgets associated with the design.
- Control expenses incurred, if any.
5. Organize activities for the Design Department:
- Setting up the apparatus and staffing the Design Division in accordance with the model & scale of production and business activities of the Company.
- Internal recruitment and training to improve work quality and operational cost effectiveness.
- Set up and manage KPIs according to specialized functions.
- Establish policies, regulations, internal processes, data systems for professional work.
- Establish Block-level operating budgets and control costs.
- Give opinions to the Board of Directors on issues within the scope of expertise.
- Follow the mechanism of meeting and reporting periodically / arising as prescribed.
- Bachelor degree in architecture, landscape or other relevant qualifications
- Having in-depth and wide knowledge of architectural and landscape design and construction
- Understanding of works related to project management of architectural and landscape design
- Class I Architectural Design Practice Certificate
- Other practicing certificates related to the architect C30
- Minimum 10 years of experience as an architect
- Experience and expertise in landscape architecture or related fields
- At least 08 years of experience in a management position
- Experience and expertise in project management, architectural design management or related fields
- Project planning, scheduling, and tracking skills
- Good problem solving and organizational skills
- Communication, negotiation and negotiation skills
- Team management, guidance, supervision and training skills
- Priority is given to those who have been trained through project management classes
- English communication, capable of exchanging work with foreign partners
- Salary: Up to $6000
- More details will be discussed during the meeting.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0903.292.272 (Ms. Anna Nguyen)
- Mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Happy New Year!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: