Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in E-commerce Technology and Digital Marketing solution who is looking for CTO high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
• Present reports on the company’s technology status, goals and or progress.
• Monitor changes in the technology sector to discover ways the company can improve and develop.
• Able to build strong interpersonal relationships with peers, brand leaders, and other senior management throughout the company.
• Able to be a “big picture” thinker.
• Create and implement technology strategies.
• Align the company’s technology resources with the organization’s short- and long-term goals.
• Serve on the executive committee to align technology goals to other departmental and organizational objectives.
• Identify what technologies can be used to improve the company’s products and services.
• Create and oversee high-level KPIs for IT department.
• Assist in recruiting, onboarding and training IT managers.
• Manage the department’s budget.
• Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
• Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely.
• Developing a strategy and framework for allocating resources effectively in line with vision, in a way that motivates and inspires team members.
• Setting goals that help meet the organization’s needs, set a high standard for success, and draw on the strength of team managers.
• Building a technology leadership team that can expertly manage their own teams, develop a strong and focused culture, and be responsive to the organization’s needs.
• Partner with CEO to define product vision and strategy.
• Aligning and providing feedback on the product roadmap, work closely with product to decide on prioritization, resource allocation, and timelines.
• Leading all aspects of the development lifecycle, including requirements analysis, strategic planning, design/architecture, execution, deployment, and maintenance.
• Building quality assurance and data protection processes, ensuring all technology practices adhere to regulatory standards.
• Managing in-house engineering team, contracted development partners, and head the integrations of partner API's to our platform.
• Driving performance, efficiency and effectiveness of engineering and product development team.
• Discover and implement new technologies that yield competitive advantage.
• Develop the technical aspects of our company's strategy.
• Research any new technologies that may potentially increase our company's competitive advantage.
• Create a timeline for development and deployment of technology services.
• Assist other departments in using technology effectively.
• Monitor system infrastructure.
• Ensure system infrastructure is functioning and working efficiently.
• Build processes for data protection and quality assurance.
• Monitor Key Performance Indicators and metrics.
• Keep track of IT budgets in order to update the performance of technology.
• Reduce the risk of technological breaches.
• Respond to feedback from stakeholders and use it to make improvements or adjustments needed to our technology.
• Oversee any changes in system architecture.
• Manage digital assets.
• Plan and implement appropriate use policies for employees.
• Master’s degree in computer science or related field.
• MBA preferred.
• 10 years working in a technological role.
• 7+ years of managerial experience.
• Eight to ten years’ experience in a software development role, information technology role, or related field; five years in management or leadership role.
• Significant experience in software architecture and personally building digital products from early-stage through to scaling and maturity, including [E-commerce , Magneto , Reacts, React Native, AWS ] experience.
• Deep knowledge of full-stack modern development practices (ex: DevOps, APIs).
• Experience in project management to ensure timely deliverables.
• Experience with technology relative to industry; Magneto, React, React Native , SQL Server, Mongo DB, , jQuery, Angular, AWS, , GitHub, Node.JS, Java/C E-commerce.
• Advanced technological skillset and a demonstrated history with technology.
• Exceptional team management skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication.
• Ability to delegate efficiently.
• Extensive industry knowledge with an eye towards the future.
• In-depth knowledge of E-commerce and Web development latets Technology administration and management processes.
• A highly analytical mindset with superb problem-solving skills.
• Good programing language of modern and information system technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Organization and time-management skills.
• Multitasking skills.
• Ability to manage large budgets effectively.
• Knowledge of latest technological advances that could benefit company.
• Knowledge of all functions and roles within IT software department.
• Knowledge of best information security practices.
• Excellent leadership skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines under pressure.
• Excellent leadership, team building, and management skills, including a track record of coaching and mentorship.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to present a technology vision confidently in a way that motivates others both internally and externally.
• Data-driven to evaluate product-market fit and other aspects of product performance, able to identify insights that will influence future decisions.
• Have a proven understanding of best engineering practices for the full software development life cycle (SDLC), including coding standards, code review, source control, build, test, deploy, and operations.
• An effective leader and team-player who knows how to hire and manage the right talent to scale the Engineering team.
• Highly organized.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
Call/Zalo/Viber: 0969.180.407 (Ms Lina)
Mail to Prohunter@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange - One Stop Shop for HR: www.redorange.vn
ROTalent Headhunt: www.rotalent.com
Hotline: 0888222736 _ Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to join with us:
Thừa Thiên Huế