FMCG - Household/Personal Care
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt's Client is a company that specializes in FMCG industry who is looking for MRP SUPERVISOR high qualified candidate for position at the moment.
- Report to: Vice General Director
- Workplace: Cu Chi (shuttle bus from Ho Chi Minh City)
- Working hour: 08:00 - 17:30 (Mon – Fri), 8:00 - 12:00 (Sat).
- Responsible to manage all aspects of materials flow and to maintain stock control and accuracy over all goods inventories, including all transactions, procurement, planning, scheduling, cost, warehouse, receiving, and shipping;
- Perform MRP daily to ensure met requirement from Production demand. Make sure all parameters are compliant with Stock levels and meet production demand;
- Analysis monthly procurement before issue scheduling to all suppliers under manager;
- Following the goods’ state from order date to arrival time;
- Preparing all documents required for goods importing, confirm importation type & transferring to IEP for customs declaration & goods releasing;
- Making payment and control remaining compensate amount;
- Estimated quantity and value on next month for IEP dept to calculate import duty;
- Find solution and suggest solving defected quantity and material slow moving monthly;
- Making claim to supplier if any quality issues;
- Looking for potential suppliers & back up suppliers;
- To research & look for new material providing to R&D projects;
- Weekly report to Purchasing manager & monthly report to General manager;
- Make MRP report and control material;
- Report situation price of main r/ms monthly, monthly/ quarterly/Yearly report and master purchasing plan.
- University degree
- At least 5 years of sourcing/ purchasing experience in manufacturing industry.
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of Sourcing, Purchasing and Inventory management.
- Able to work independently, communicate with multi-level management and under tight deadline.
- Strong interpersonal skills, resourceful.
- Strong negotiation skills and good written & verbal command of English or Chinese.
- Meticulous, proactive and logical thinking.
- High integrity.
- Salary: around 25.000.000 VND
- Flexible worktime (TSN office).
- Annual bonus (avg. 1.5 month), performance bonus.
- Labor day bonus.
- Mid-Autumn bonus.
- Absenteeism bonus.
- Reward for Outstanding employee/det.
- Insurance pay on total salary.
- Free products.
- Marital/Funeral/Sickness support.
- Touring trip/Touring fee.
- Birthday gift.
- Int'l Women day's gift.
- Vietnamese women day's gift.
- Children day's gift.
- Year-end gift.
- No interest loan for emergent needs.
- Premium healthcare.
- Meal allowance, petrol allowance, attendance bonus.
- Training on the job.
- More details will be discussed in the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0966.310.507 (Ms Irene Hương)
- Mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best wishes to you!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: