Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt’s Client is a company that specializes in Food & Beverage Services, looking for high qualified candidate for IT DIRECTOR position at the moment.
- Title: IT Director
- Working Location: HCMC
- Report to: BOD
- Salary: $4000 - $5000
- Plan, Implement, Manage Information Technology (IT) activities to improve work efficiency through maximum systemization/automation of transactions and infrastructure upgrades when needed. ensure the safety of the information and database for all operating activities of the Group and its member companies
- Advise the Board of Directors on the orientation of investment and development of Information Technology, support and guide departments/units on management and use of IT resources
- Maintain the Company-wide information system to ensure safe, secure, efficient, smooth operation, and optimize the capabilities of Information Technology in creating added value for operations. business of
- Ensure the continuity and security of the information system, minimize the failure or risk arising from the system
- Advise, propose, manage and monitor the implementation of IT projects, ensuring the selection of IT applications and systems that operate, integrate and are compatible well, on schedule, according to requirements, and effectively.
- Periodically check the effectiveness of using IT software tools, and propose to upgrade and adjust changes accordingly.
- Announce manuals, or update changes in new IT projects or operations, related to users.
- Review IT performance audit reports to ensure implementation of efficiency improvement recommendations and IT system control.
- Perform other duties assigned by superiors.
- University graduate major in Information Technology or related majors
- Certifications: IT Manager, Project Management
- At least 10 year experience in the IT Industry
- At least 5 year experience in manager position
- Experience in a similar position in a group of the same industry with a similar nature or at a professional IT consulting company
- Experience in ERP implementation projects at the Group level
- Experience in security management, data center management
- Experience in working on LAN, WAN, Win Server and Linux
- Experience in implementing and managing ERP systems
- Management and Training Skills
- Persuasion, Negotiation and Problem-Solving Skills
- Decision-making Skills
- Salary: $4000 - $5000 + Negotiable
- More details will be discussed during the meeting.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0942.782.053 (Ms. Anna Nguyen)
- Mail to email@example.com directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Merry Christmas!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: