DEPUTY HEAD OF IT
Dear Our Valued Connections,
ROTalent Headhunt’s Client is a company that specializes in HOME APPLIANCES industry, looking for high qualified candidate for DEPUTY HEAD OF IT position at the moment.
- Working Location: Dong Nai
- Report to: General Director
- Manage: 4 staff
Job Description Summary:
- Direct and manage network communication and Information technology strategic plans, policies, program, business applications, and IT services to accomplish Company goals and objectives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Essential results-based duties
- Percentage of time spent on the responsibilities
- Implement the objectives of the information technology needs of the company to ensure the IT solutions are meet to the needs of the company's growth and objectives.
- Manage the Opex and Capex to make sure it under department budgets and as well as delivering the department business plan.
- Ensure the security of the information systems, communication, IT assets and business application.
- Oversee the development, design, and implementation of new applications and changes to existing business systems.
Other related duties as assigned:
- Establish and implement short- and long-range departmental goals, objectives, policies, and operating procedures.
- Recruit, train, supervise, and evaluate department staffs.
- Training end-users.
- PBC report.
- Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a large division/company.
- Ability to motivate teams.
- 3 years of experience in a senior-level information technology position.
- 3 years experience in SAP implementation and support for Factory.
- Fluent in English
- Experience in strategic planning and execution. Knowledge of contracting, negotiating, and change management. Knowledge of information technology computer systems and software and the ability to manage the entire spectrum of information technology operations. Experience with implementation of information technology integrations in a large division/company.
- Work requires professional written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials within tight timeframes and simultaneously manage several projects. Ability to participate in and facilitate group meetings.
- This is normally through a combination of the completion of a master’s Degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and five years of experience in a senior-level information technology position.
- Work requires willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Working conditions are normal for an office environment.
- Work may require work overtime on workdays, weekends,s and/or support after office hours.
- Travel required for domestic to client sites, company warehouses, or else.
- Salary: Negotiable
- More details will be discussed during the interview.
Pls help us recommend to your friends whom it may concern about or you’re suitable for this position via:
- Call/Zalo/Viber: 0969.180.407 (Ms. Lina Hà Anh)
- Mail to Prohunter@redorange.vn directly for further information in detail.
Thank you and Best Regard!
Red Orange One-Stop Shop for HR
Hotline: (+84) 0888222736 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to connect & follow us as links: